Friday 24 August 2012

First Year: #4

This week i have been researching and doing a lot of photoshop tutorials for Enzo's image capture class assignment. I have been through a lot of tutorials on different stylized lettering, advanced photo enhancements, textures and even building objects from scratch. I will attach some images of some of my final results. I have also been doing work for Karen's hotel assignment which i think is going to be really fun, i've decided to create a completely eco-friendly hotel that is basically fully made out of recycled materials. I have also been continually working on Steve's "event" assignment. which i am creating a 3 day heavy music festival called "Wanderfest" in Byron Bay.

Turning any image into a "comic book effect"
Turning any image into a "money note effect"
Star Wars lettering

No comments:

Post a Comment