Tuesday 21 August 2012

First Year: #3



This week as a side project from school i have been working on digital painting and illustration with a tablet, i have picked it up pretty fast and i am really enjoying the feel of it. I think there is massive potential in the tablet for me to create some great things, ill attach a couple of photos of some things ive started working on. One is a concept i whipped up quickly just as a rough draft and the other is a little project i started working on thats called "Demon Dog". I have been researching a lot of illustrators this week and they have all truly inspired me to work towards these detailed illustrations. Some of the artists that have influenced me are, Felix LaFlame, Dan Mumford, and MindKillerInk. I have some ideas in mind for my event i will be creating but the ideas are all up in the air at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment