Tuesday 4 September 2012

First Year: #7

Some results from my night photography:

I took this photo from my roof looking down at my clothes line. I got my brother to light the sparklers i had attached to it and spin it around, i only got 1 photo before the sparklers ran out, luckily i was happy with the result.
Using slow shutter speeds in Civic.

Sparklers in my backyard.

More sparklers.

Creating a sort of explosion effect with Sparklers and photoshop colour.


And again.
This week i have finished my Photography assignment for Enzo. I am very happy with my results and it was hard narrowing it down to 6 images from the 23 good ones i had. I learnt a lot about this style of photography and i will definitely use it again. It was fun and easy to do once i got the hang of it, and was very effective.

Here is my Final logo and type for my Wanderfest event. I will also put up a gig poster i made for the website content.


No comments:

Post a Comment